Online media, website and technology experience program
Time & Location
About The Event
With this work experience opportunity you will have applied for a one in a life time program with a bespoke company. You will work closely with media channels and live TV streaming. You do not have to be enthusiastic about football but must have a technological background or takes a major in either design, media, marketing or IT.
You will have the chance to
- Experience a press conference
- Research at a live game in the control room
- Given VIP access accreditation
- Work on new innovative design ideas
- Work well as a team
- Good communicators via email/text
- Experience working as a tech developer
- Marketing campaign work
In 2020, CFL will be releasing an Application service (email directly to find out what services we will provide through this new platform)
Computer - home work placement
You must be able to have transport to London or greater London areas.
To apply follow the free ticket instructions to register your application for this unpaid work experience job, if you're application is successful you will be asked to attend a training seminar.
- Free application ticket£0£00£0